Lease Activity in East Montana

There hasn’t been any interest that I have noticed in oil leasing on the Montanna side of the border with ND. Any leasing information in this area of the Country would be helpful.

Your question is too broad- “this area of the county” is vast. Please narrow down to a township and range.

Ms. Barnes, As always, thank you for responding to my question. The property is located near Culbertson MT.
Specifically: Township 29 North 56 E.M.M. Section 23: SW1/4 Section 26: NW1/4

The mineral rights were deeded to my wife and her two sisters in 2015. Trust me that the cost for the deeding and probate effort were at best painful. We also updated our wills and trust to protect of children form this painful experience. I have been watching this site (sometimes) daily for activity in this region and have only seen a glimmer of hope in western ND. Also, I understand that the Landman will contact us should there be interest and that funding for exploration is often delayed for over a year. That all said I am just looking to see if there is any near future hope that the Landman is planning an offer.

You are out of the main drilling areas (as of right now.) Grayson Mill has a well in 25/36 which was drilled in 2011. Make sure that your names and address and that of the trust are properly filed in the Roosevelt County courthouse so that you can be found by landmen in the future.

http://www.bogc.dnrc.mt.gov/WebApps/DataMiner/MontanaMap.aspx

2011 is over 10 years ago which is troubling. Kindly note that the required trust papers are on file in Roosevelt County courthouse.

Thank you for your response. Please very kindly alert me should you see activity in eastern Montanna.

My rights are Township 29 North, Range 52 East, M.P.M. Section 29: NE 1/4, SW 1/4 and Section 30: SE 1/4. Deed is filed with Roosevelt County in 2014. It has been many years since this land was last leased.

Sad times! for oil in Montanna

We just leased in Richland County, MT. Interestingly there will be a bitcoin mining operation on site…

Can you share the Landman’s or leasing company contact information?

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.