Lease 1115 pioneer

Spraberry driver unit track 21 in glasscock county township 4 s sec 47 blk 36

Have received offers on inherited land previously thought to be invaluable. There was a 17000 dollar difference in the 2 offers a week apart please could someone tell me why there is suddenly an interest and how to go about getting the royalty payments

Also I’m new to all this and I understand there may be a lawsuit involved with this unit

Pioneer had nine 3-mile horizontal wells approved at the beginning of July in the section to the north. You’re surrounded so production is coming. Reach out to Pioneer (Royalty Owners | Pioneer (pxd.com)) and see what you need to show proof of title.

1 Like

Thank you for the info. Does anyone know about any lawsuits in reference to the driver unit

Sambone,

I own in the section directly south of yours (Sec 2 Blk 36 T5S) and am also in receipt of an offer from Pioneer. They would like to purchase our leasehold interest. I am curious what amount your offers were for and what they were looking to purchase from you (Leasehold rights or minerals). The wells surrounding our acreage have been very profitable.
Because our sections are continuous with one another, and they have been drilling 2mile laterals in the area, they will likely need both of our sections to drill. We may be able to coordinate to get a higher price per acre for our interests.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.