League 285 Scleicher Counnty School Lands Gaines county

Has there been any leasing activity in this area? I am the trustee of a trust that has mineral rights in the area.

Hmschwaim are you sure that’s the correct League number?

The description I had from an old lease was labors … league 285, schleicher county school lands, Gaines count Texas

1 Like

Leasing is indicated in the orange pies to the west and east of Section 285. Some recent production immediately to the south. No permits in the last 12 months. I searched 12 months out on the leases.

1 Like

An Amendment to an oil and gas lease for lands in League 273, Loving CSL in Dawson and Gaines counties was filed February 24, 2023. The grantee is Moss Creek Resources, LLC. I believe Moss Creek Resources may be the parent company of Surge. Surge is now operating the wells to your east, west, and south, which I believe were last owned by EOG Resources. Labor 15 in League 273, Loving CSL is ~3.8 miles from the southern extent [‘league line’?] of League 273. Given the totality of the above, I would say that yes, there has been recent activity in your area. https://gis.rrc.texas.gov/GISViewer/index.html?api=16531459

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.