Lea County, NM - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

Does anyone have info on lease activity in Township 24 south, range 35 east?

J.A.: Some of my prooerty is in T24S R34E and I leased it 2 1/2 years ago through Continental Land Resources in Roswell - 575 625-0582. I believe it was for Chevron & Cheasapeake Exploration. Also, they have just renewed it for an additional 3 yrs

Anyone know if there's been leasing activity near T19S R 39E?

Would you mind saying what the going rate, per acre,,offered through Continental Land Resources was?

Paula: this was back in Dec. 2010 and after some negotioation I accepted $300 bonus, 22.5%, 3yr term , no option for extension, but I did extend an additional 3 yrs for the same bonus amount (they already asked to extend even though the primary term was still good for another year)

Thanks N Case. I appreciate it. It gives me/us an idea of the rate in that area.

Thanks for the info N Case, I got word this week that the section west of me leased for just over $3200 an acre, so I hope that will give me some negotiating power.

J.A What section are you in?

N.Case Are they pulling gas or oil?

Oil

N Case Thank. You we have land in the same township and range as yours, The land-man said he's look to get 2000 acre's, He's said there's no way to know where there going to drill. I fill its not a good deal.

What is he offering?

they offering $400.00 acre and 20.0%

N Case : How meany barrels are they getting in a day At T24S R34E. We have some land in the same T & R

boys do not lease to cheep do your home work it looks to me that things are heating up in lea and eddy county concho is working in eddy and having some luck go to the OCD records and see what is around you before you lease or track me down if I can help

RK: There are 2 wells Red Bull 35 is 1,282 / month (S35 T25S R33E) and Red Bull 3 is 1,783 / month (S3 T26S R33E) ... not sure of the units, but it is reported as "gross volume".

e dubose I am new to this oil thing, I we take all the help I can get. Thanks

I see one of the members is listed as a trust. I just had to change all the names with companies upon my mother's death. What a hassle. Oxy, Range, and Apache were easier. Cimarex not so much. If I set up a trust (and is it even worth it for the amount I get annually?) do you then not have to change owner names when necessary?

I have several wells in T18S, R39E, Section 30, East Hobbs San Andres Unit. Anyone else have wells in this vicinity?

I own minerals in Sec 10, T25S-R34E in Lea County. I joined today and am interested in the leasing activity in Lea County and particularly in T25S-R34E.