Lavaca county, new well permits, completion reports

As usual, you are helpful. I feel rather stupid, but now I know. And I retired from years as lawyer for an oil company.

Miles said:

EF = EAGLE FORD

Hey Miles, How goes it. Did they finally get that inital payment to you guys. The big rig started drilling Pavlicek on Nov 9th. So almost three weeks in. Expect drilling to be done before year end.

Keith

Yeah but WELL decline sure comes quick?!!

Yeah very true. But remember just like us you are going to get more wells. Also they level off and the decline slows. And then they put the lift on and you get mailbox money for a lot of years to come. MERRY CHRSTMAS. Christ has blessed us.

Oh how true a statement at this particular time for us! Been through a lot this year health wise with my dr’s making the same statement. Blessed ! Thanks for the reminder…HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you n your family!

Just curious. Any activity about 8 miles east of Moulton off Hwy 532, near the old Gallia homestead? Thanks for any info.

Are you east or west of FM 1295 ? and if east of 1295 are you east of FM 957 ?

On 532 just past 245, on right.

…532…just east of 245 on south side.

As you know, no one is drilling in that area, who are you leased with ?

No one yet. Just curious what was happening in area there. Thanks for info.

You are in an area where most people are leased. Most over there are with either GeoSouthern, Cypress or Sanchez. Have you ever been approached to be leased ? It seems strange that you don't have an active lease, unless one just expired. You should shop it with one of the above companies, if you are interested. You need to be leased to ever get into a unit....sometimes the landmen can not find you...so you have to go find them.

Thanks.