Late tax filing!


I am here to ask you some doubts about the procedures of filing a tax return. I have paid the tax for 2016 and the amount paid was much greater than the actual rate. So, I want to receive a refund. But, I don't know whether I could apply for it now as the payment was made three months back.

Can you help me to know the formalities of a tax return? I came to know that there are tax relief companies who help in tax planning and to file taxes late in Toronto
. Can I approach them for a service? Or do you know what all services are offered by them? Have you ever gone through such a situation? Please let me know the details. Thank you.

Armando Perhaps your best route would be to keep all previous documents of payment and pro rate the quarterly tax by January 15th.