Last Will and Testament

I have a gas and oil rights lease with BB Land in West Virginia. Do I need a specifically gas-and-oil attorney to write a will leaving my rights to my daughters, or can a general-purpose lawyer do it?

Many thanks.

If you’re drafting a will, you probably want an attorney with more expertise in estate documents than in oil and gas law.

Definitely visit with an estate planning attorney. A Will can leave specific gifts if they are adequately described. However, you may have other options such as a simple trust or Transfer on Death Deed. These avoid probate, at least in Oklahoma, (some states require minimal filing for trusts).
It does not have to be an attorney who deals extensively in oil and gas (some get involved in rather esoteric issues). An experienced estate planning attorney should be consulted.