LaSalle County ill-defined properties

In addition to inheriting (currently leased) mineral rights in Naylor Jones Subdivision, my siblings and I inherited shares of two other LaSalle County properties. The legal definitions are poor, at best. We were hoping that someone who lives in the area could enlighten us either as to what these properties are like now--wasteland? farmland? wells? (the wills are over 30 years old and below are the only descriptions we have.) Also, ideas as to how we might go about finding a better, more particular description?

1.) LaSalle County, TX, 32 acres native brushland, S.W. corner, Section 3, O'Connor Ranch Subdivision. Recorded in LaSalle Co. TX

2.) 17 residential lots, Fowlerton, TX, Lot 8, Block 21, Lot 5&6, Block 26, Lots 2,3,4,5,6,7,8, Block 196, Lots 12,13,14, Block 205, Lot 16, Block 206, Lot 19, Block 8, Lots 1&2, Block 19, all recorded in LaSalle County, TX

According to google, Fowlerton is a ghost town. Is that accurate? Is it a place that *might* see some drilling in the future?

ANY info or ideas are appreciated, since we're nowhere near Texas to check it out for ourselves.

Thanks!

A picture is worth a thousand words - see attached PDF. This shows the "town" of Fowlerton with surrounding Eagle Ford production / permits (all the stick figures are horizontal wellbores). Active Eagle Ford area

1479-FowlertonAreaEagleFord.pdf (1.57 MB)

The attached PDF zero' s in on the town lot area that is #2 on your list. No way for me to send you anything in more detail on this but your town lots are in this spider web of small lots.

Cannot find "O'Connor Ranch Subdivision" with my resources so cannot help there.

Suggest you contact the County Clerk in Cotulla - or see if they have an on line portal that may help you

1478-FowlertonTownlots.pdf (993 KB)