Larson Wells

Hi All ! Any drilling going on with or by the Larson wells ? Heard they might be…I have a small interest with 6 wells and am just curious. Anybody knows, it would be greatly appreciated… Also, Is Matador or any other reputable company, buying any leases? Thank you! C

I looks to me like there are some Larson wells producing in Block 2, Section 4 in Loving County by Matador. I have some Matador PSA wells nearby per an agreement I signed in 2018.

Thank you Joy…I hope you are enjoying your wells as much as I do ours…not a lot of income from them, but the 6 wells on my small mineral amount, seem to be very consistent for about 3 years now. I heard that I was “moved to division order status. Not sure what that means for sure, maybe drilling? All still new to me…in Loving County, lower. Have a good day and much luck to you, Debby Section 3 W/4,section 4, block2, ?

1 Like

Nothing better than division order status! From my experience It should mean new production and new income for you. And sometimes it’s retroactive. I just had new wells in another county start paying in February with production three months back. For my Loving County property I am ready for that to start happening because Maverick permitted them three years ago! Here’s to hoping you get new wells producing for you!

Thank you Joy, for your uplifting message! I hope you know that it is much appreciated…All is so encouraging to me and maybe a few others that might need some understanding or help… it was nice meeting you. Debby

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.