Landman Referral

Can anyone recommend a Landman to do some research on some possible ancestor mineral ownership in Grady & Garvin counties? TIA.

You may be able to find a Landman listed in the Directories Tab above. There are also Landmen who are officers and Directors of the OK Chapter of the National Association of Royalty Owners. You can also contact the American Association of Petroleum Landmen.

Mark Oates is very responsive: