Landman needed

Looking for a Landman in Blaine County (close to Watonga). Any references would be appreciated. Thank You

I'd recommend Ryan Story. He has been working on some things for me in Kingfisher County and doing an excellent job. Got us information on our wells, deed info, and working on getting us lease information that I haven't been able to get from the oil company plus discovering some new rights we may have. Very efficient and I think his rates are quite reasonable plus he knows the business, oil attorneys, etc. You can contact him by going to the "MEMBERS" pull down menu above then select "LANDMEN" and in the search type in R Story and search. Send him a message and he can probably tell you what is involved and what you need in your case. Hope that helps.

Thank You