Land values in Reeves county

Im trying to find the value of a piece of land in Reeves county. It says 640.00acres more or less being all of section14,blockC-16,psl survey

PCore is active in that area, but well results haven’t been the best down in that part of the county. At 25% royalty I would think your minerals are worth no more than $15,000/NMA.

Is that to lease or sell the 15k?

To sell. Lease would be more like $3K/NMA in that part of the county (far, far southeast).

Hi there…where do you get your intel from? do you know for sure?

I used a landman in Midland on my two leases in Ward County. His name is Doug Fergerson and his number is 432-684-4542. He is a very honest person. He can help you sell it or get it leased.

Pretty good site. I discovered this site about 4 months ago. Great for keeping up on current leasing and sell amounts, as well as who is leasing what and for how much.

Just got an email from a company telling me that there is a fault line running through my interests sec 14 block c18 Reeves co. That is why there is little activity anyone else get this?

Who did you get that info from? I recently got a new little well, 389-37270, in Section 26, BLK C8, right below you. It’s nothing to write home about thus far. But I was just curious where you got that info. I only have small interest in the southern half of that Section 26, Block C8…

I have been offered money for mineral rights on land I inherited. The land is generating money from a pool of oil but no vertical well there. At the rate the money is coming in, it would take 30 years to make as much as has been offered. Does that make any sense? Any suggestions as to a lawyer?

Welcome to the forum and many many threads here like yours. Use the search feature in the upper right or scroll through the threads under Reeves County. You likely are owed unclaimed money or a new horizontal well is about to be drilled. Also, the figures in the solicitation letters are often come ones and they find some excuse to shrink the number after you call in.