Land owner delaying drilling

We currently own the mineral rights in a section of Blaine County and drilling procedures have started but are now being held up by the surface land owner because he has not reached a suitable agreement regarding damages to his surface land.

What can we as the mineral right owners do to speed things along and help facilitate a suitable agreement ?


Oil Company and Land Owner will have to work it out. Nothing you can do but sit back and wait.

Nothing. It happens and the Land Dept for the operator will handle it.

In what section is the drilling is being held up?