Lack of Royalty statements

My sister and I are owners of Bertha 1-32-29-20H in Hughes county, OK. Trinity is the operator. We’ve had problems with communication with them over royalties and the tax amount owed to us. Our royalties (when they come) are by direct deposit per their request. We’ve been requesting royalty statements from them, with no response. What do we do now?

Do they have a website for you to log in and download the revenue statement? That’s probably the easist way to get your royalty statement. YMMV.

1 Like

Hello, I am guardian of my wife’s aunt and I have had to reach out to them via email because no one EVER answers their phones when you try to contact them. The email that I have been using to contact them for the aunt’s Medicare is: OwnerRelations@trinityoperating.com I hope this helps and good luck! :+1:t3:

Per Trinity Operating website, the monthly revenue statements are available on EnergyLink. Each owner has been pre-registered with User ID and Temp Password. This is a free service. Register Here button will send you to setting up the access. Trinity Operating | Landowners

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.