La Salle County, TX

I have an offer to buy my mineral rights (I have no surface ownership) in La Salle County, TX, and I’m pretty clueless as to: 1) whether or not there’s any current (or proposed) activity in the area, 2) what is the going rate for both lease & purchase, and 3) whether selling is a prudent course of action - I’ve not had a lease since 2015, and the company now wants to buy instead of lease. I’m also a partial owner of the rights to the property (they were inherited), and there are several other relatives (most distant). Any info that might help me make a decision would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance :pray:

Welcome to the forum. All about location. If you give the abstract location then someone in the area may be able to give you more information on activity. First offers are usually low just to see if someone will bite.

Thanks for the reply! I would have to try to find the abstract info, but to the best of my knowledge, the tract is about 5 or 6 miles north of Encinal and a bit west of IH35… if that helps?

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.