La Salle County, TX - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

I posted a new blog article that you all may want to refer newbies to who post "what do I do now" type questions. See,

http://www.mineralrightsforum.com/profiles/blogs/i-may-own-minerals...

I am a property owner in La Salle/Dimmitt counties, and I am in the process of trying to get Chesapeake to file a release of the depths below their current lease. I am interested in finding out what companies are active in this play, what they are paying for these leases and what they are producing. It is my understanding that the Pearsall Shale is expected to produce even more than the Eagle Ford. If anyone has any information on companies already drilling in the Pearsall, please let me know.

Good luck trying to get any info. out of Chesapeake…

MAX,

CHECK THIS OUT:

http://www.shaleexperts.com/plays/pearsall-shale

CLINT LILES

Double good luck on them releasing deep rights if it is not in your lease.

Cheasapeake just sold over 90 producing wells in the Eagle Ford to EXCO resources.

I am looking for approximately 5-10 acres of land for the possibility of placing a commercial disposal well....does anyone know any surface rights owners that may be interested? Call me, 512-791-2499

i have 10 ac with EOG the first 3 year lease expires next month EOG filed and got approved for a well in feb of this year and yesterday i resived a check for the 2 year renewal ??? .

my question is i thought if they filed a permit within the first three years

they didn't need to pay for the 2 year renewal ?

or is it they needed to actually brake ground and be drilling or be pumping to get out of the renewal payment , the check stub clearly stats

the payment is for the 2 year extension .

can anyone explain how this can be , did they mess up left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing?

thank you very much for any help . kelly

Hi David thank you for your help in understanding when i leased i did it with an attorney in Texas it took 6~8 months and we got 1000 and 25% at the well for the time i think i did ok well im cashing the check and buying my little girl her first car god bless America :-)

Kelly,

Depends on what the lease says, but usually they have to spud a well to avoid paying the bonus to extend the lease.

Hello...I am looking to lease and/or buy 5-10 acres of land, preferably off a major highway or county road for the purpose of possibly obtaining a permit for a saltwater disposal well. Three (3) phase nearby would be a huge plus. Please text/call Tim Terry at 512-791-2499

Curious as to any on this forum who signed with EP Energy.

The following is a sponsored (paid) promotional notice:

If you own minerals in Texas or New Mexico, consider attending the NARO – Texas convention in San Antonio July 18-20, 2018. They have a great agenda, good speakers, and the cost is reasonable. This year also includes a special session for New Mexico mineral owners. The current agenda draft is attached, and a link to their signup and information page is http://www.naro-us.org/event-2824234

Attachment: 2018-04-30%20-%20NARO-TX%20Convention%20Agenda%20%28Hyatt%29%20invite.pdf