Kiowa County, OK Oil & Gas Discussion archives

Kiowa County, OK oil & gas discussion group. Share your experience regarding lease bonus, royalty rates, drilling activity, and oil & gas news.

Comment by ed carson 5 minutes agoDelete Comment

Hello All, i own numerous acres of mineral rights in different sections in Carter County,Pottowatomie County,Kiowa County,Seminole County and Eddy County,New Mexico. I believe surface acreage also. But not sure of exact acreage (Mineral or Surface). i inherited this from my father (Edward L. Carson) who got it from his mother (Opal D. Rexroat Carson), who got it from her father(U.T. Rexroat). I'm curious if I have any relatives in Oklahoma or wherever who may have a more exacting accounting of what I may own. i receive royaties on the producing leases. Im currently considering selling it but not if i dont know what i own. if anybody can help please let me know. edcarsonjr@hotmail.com

House Bill 2177 is being discussed in the Oklahoma House right now, and it impacts royalty owners. It's worth the time to read and listen to this.

http://okenergytoday.vbulletin.net/forum/main-forum/324-a-must-read-and-listen-about-house-bill-2177

Would someone explain to me what a "order-vacate" is when I see it on the OCC website.