Kiowa county going higher

The price is going up . From my first bid of 25 I now have it up to 100 Plus reduce time! 4 and 4 . Has anyone got better?

Ireceived a bid of $75. 4 and 4 plus 15% .thanks for the info

Thanks for the info, as that is one of the better offers so far. Who was the leasing company and what was the participation percentage? Thanks for your help.

John Stuart said:

Thanks for the info, as that is one of the better offers so far. Who was the leasing company and what was the participation percentage? Thanks for your help.

Yes, I got the same, from McDonald. Who was your lease offer from?

gary speckman said:

Ireceived a bid of $75. 4 and 4 plus 15% .thanks for the info

So far my best offer for my 560 net ac in Kiowa is $75, 4 & 4 @ 15% or $125 4 & 4 at 1/8. But I have recently had 2 new offers and will start negotiating with them to see what they max out at.

You may want to post in the Kiowa Co. Forum also... just by chance I found this here.

The McDonald group going for 100 acre at 4 yr 4 4 option with 1/8 royalty I would like to hear your Results with other two companys. KIOWA GOING HIGHER !!

N Case said:

So far my best offer for my 560 net ac in Kiowa is $75, 4 & 4 @ 15% or $125 4 & 4 at 1/8. But I have recently had 2 new offers and will start negotiating with them to see what they max out at.

You may want to post in the Kiowa Co. Forum also… just by chance I found this here.

What is McDonald contact information?

Donald said:

The McDonald group going for 100 acre at 4 yr 4
4 option with 1/8 royalty I would like to hear your
Results with other two companys.
KIOWA GOING HIGHER !!

N Case said:

You may want to post in the Kiowa Co. Forum also... just by chance I found this here.

Send me a Message and I can give you that info.

jimmy nmn dardanes said:

Donald said:

KIOWA GOING HIGHER !!

N Case said:

McDonald contact: Julie.hollenbach@mcdls.com 817-793-6485

jimmy nmn dardanes said:

Donald said:

KIOWA GOING HIGHER !!

N Case said:

Any new offers?

N Case said:

Send me a Message and I can give you that info.

jimmy nmn dardanes said:

Donald said:

KIOWA GOING HIGHER !!

N Case said:

Kiowa Going Higher Now 115ac 4yr 4yr at 15% That’s what iam talking about

Donald said:

Kiowa Going Higher
Now 115ac 4yr 4yr at 15%
That's what iam talking about

DOES ANYONE HAVE CHEYENNE COUNTY BIDS

jimmy nmn dardanes said:

Donald said:

Kiowa Going Higher
Now 115ac 4yr 4yr at 15%
That's what iam talking about

Yes I have some land that is leased out in That county