Kiowa Co., CO leasing

Does anyone know who McDonald Land Services is leasing for in Kiowa County, Colorado?

McDonald would only tell me that the company they represent is "one of the top five" in the country.

In an earlier conversation with Diamond I was told that they (Diamond) represent Pioneer Resources out of Denver but when another landman with Diamond called me he would not disclose who they represent.

I would say from personal experience with Diamond Resources that you should seek competitive offers elsewhere.

I doubt that means Exxon, Chevron, Shell, ConocoPhillips and Oxy. It has to be some large independents that MacDonald views as "the top five". Might include Anadarko, Pioneer and/or others of that ilk.

Linda Stewart said:

McDonald would only tell me that the company they represent is "one of the top five" in the country.

In an earlier conversation with Diamond I was told that they (Diamond) represent Pioneer Resources out of Denver but when another landman with Diamond called me he would not disclose who they represent.

We beleive leasing done by Diamond is Anadarko and McDonald is Cheaapeak