Kingfisher County, OK - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

Anybody know whats going on in 18N-9W, I was force pooled by PayRock, then Marathon over a year ago and I think they let it expire. Ever going to get drilled?

I have 17.7 acres mineral rights in sec 29-17N-9W kingfisher county and was wondering what kind of offers to sell have been recieved for this area and who might be buying? It has two producing wells on it, the biehler 1H-29X and an older vertical well, paying 1/8 royalty.

Anthony, What is the legal description of your minerals and name of producing well? All of producing formations have to be under the spacing order pertaining to your lease and covered by your lease for the company to hold your lease by production (HBP) and not allow another lease to be taken.

Will companies lease even though the property was leased before and producing from that lease?

Is there any way to find out if our lease has been sold or transferred to a different company than the original one?

You may be able to find it on okcountyrecords.com

William, I am not a fan of top leases. They can cause all sorts of trouble.

Your section has pending OCC hearings with Oklahoma Energy Acq, for a horizontal well, hence the offer for your minerals. Do you have a low paying well on the acreage? Looks like you do. It looks like someone is trying to have those wells deemed uneconomic. Top leasees often make lots of promises that they are unable to deliver on.

An%20Overview%20of%20Recurring%20and%20Related%20Issues%20Involving…

Margaret, regarding an attorney referral, I recommend contacting Micah Adkison at Crowe & Dunlevy in Oklahoma City. Phone is 405-235-7700. I am very pleased with his work.

Margaret, it will depend upon the direction of the well and how much space they will need. If you have the surface rights, you can request that they use the old pad, but they do not have to as the mineral rights have dominance over the surface rights. They do have to pay for the surface land they use.

Is there any way to find out if our lease has been sold or transferred to a different company than the original one?

You may be able to find it on okcountyrecords.com

William, I am not a fan of top leases. They can cause all sorts of trouble.

Your section has pending OCC hearings with Oklahoma Energy Acq, for a horizontal well, hence the offer for your minerals. Do you have a low paying well on the acreage? Looks like you do. It looks like someone is trying to have those wells deemed uneconomic. Top leasees often make lots of promises that they are unable to deliver on.

An%20Overview%20of%20Recurring%20and%20Related%20Issues%20Involving%20Top%20Leasing.pdf

Margaret, regarding an attorney referral, I recommend contacting Micah Adkison at Crowe & Dunlevy in Oklahoma City. Phone is 405-235-7700. I am very pleased with his work.

Margaret, it will depend upon the direction of the well and how much space they will need. If you have the surface rights, you can request that they use the old pad, but they do not have to as the mineral rights have dominance over the surface rights. They do have to pay for the surface land they use.