Kingfisher County new Mineral Rights owner

I am new to this website forum so I hope I’m posting this question in the correct place. I have inherited mineral rights in SE/4 of section 5, township 15 North Range 9 in Kingfisher County Ok and also in S/2 of the SW/4 of section 4, township 15 North range 9 in Kingfisher County Ok. I have received some royalty checks from Marathon Oil And Devon Energy to date. Does anyone know about these areas and future plans if there are any? Just trying to get an idea of what I have.

Welcome to the forum and to mineral rights ownership.

Both of those sections are pretty well drilled up already. You will find the Oklahoma Corporation Commission a good source of information. The well information can be found on the Well Records site. Test The wells are listed by their surface location. You section 4 wells are listed in 0415N09W and from 0915N09W. Looks like you have about nine wells.

Your wells in 5 are listed in 0815N09W and one from 17. Looks like about nine wells. Almost all of them are two-section horizontal wells.

Production numbers can be found on the OK tax site. Gross Production Not sure why, but usually by the bottom hole locations. For you, that would be 33 16N 09W and 05 15N 09W. If they are not there, then look in 4 and 8 as well.

A great place to get information is from the investor presentations of Marathon and Devon. These wells were drilled back in 2017 and 2018, so you may have to go back a bit in their archives to see what they said about them. Look for their quarterly presentations and their big bank investor presentations. If they are not online, come back as I think I saved a few from back then.

1 Like

Great info! Thank you so much!!