Kingfisher co. ok

ANY REASON FOR 12-18N-9W TO BRING BIG $$$ 8-10k FOR MINERALS?

It's in the STACK, which stands for Sooner Trend (ST) Anadarko Basin (A) Canadian (C) and Kingfisher (K), where the Meramec has been found to be 275 to 500 ft thick and the Woodford 150 to 300 ft thick and maybe more.

Martha Mac

I have been offered $11,000 an acre for only a 1/8th interest. Can I go higher? I have several companies trying to out bid one another. The description is 25-16N-9W.

Yes, you can ask for more. I'd ask for 1/4th royalty interest instead of more cash consideration.

Is the $11,000 per acre to lease or to buy? Really!!!??

I'm assuming it is to buy, but I don't ever recommend selling minerals.

THEN LET THEM BID!!! OBVIOUSLY TO BUY...

NEVER??? REALLY??? FOR EVERYONE??

I vote for NEVER SELL. Party today, big tax bill tomorrow with minimal future.

and if your wife is very ill and needs an operation----beyond your means???

pity your wife.

Hopefully insurance would pay for the operation or friends and relative would help. It's not that selling minerals is a bad idea, it's that people buying minerals are not offering anywhere near what the minerals are worth. It's highway robbery. I just hate to see people robbed and not do anything about it.

If your wife needs a $300,000 operation and you are offered $30,000 for your minerals and you sell? Looks like you will have neither wife nor minerals. I think your argument is specious:

ADJECTIVE

1. superficially plausible, but actually wrong:
    "a specious argument"
    • misleading in appearance, especially misleadingly attractive:

Thanks, Martha! and according to my Dewey co., plat book-----just at the northern most

part of the STACK.

AND, my favorite county in the past 40 years, Roger Mills, misses out!!!! LOTS OF GAS, NOT SO MUCH OIL!

YES, I KNOW WHAT IT MEANS. JUST DO NOT AGREE. MOST OF THE TIME, YES, ALL THE TIME?? NO.

What amount per acre do you believe is fair for Ni-Cu-PGE mineral deposits and other rare earth minerals?

BEEN IN THIS BUSINESS FOR 40+ years. I DO NOT KNOW!!!!!

NEVER SEEN THAT!

Started oil and gas biz in 1982 when it was easy to study trends, formations and well control. Back then, we used the old rules of thumb to value minerals. But now, I have to study Laurentia, Rodinia, Pangaea, the Mid-continent Rift, the Southern Oklahoma Aulacogen and the Mazatzal Province, etc. It's no longer easy, but it's sure interesting.