Karnes County Leases

My family has 375 + acres approximately 2 miles south west of Runge, Tx on County Rd. 117. We have been approached by several different oil/gas companies in the past, but needed to get all family members aligned. The folks that border our property have gas wells. How do property owners approach these companies?

My recommendation is to do what I wish I had done initially, but then am now doing. The contracts are so complicated and unclear. You have more options than you may think. Acquire the advice of a good oil/gas lawyer. I can recommend one out of San Antonio, if this will help you. Good Luck!