Karen's County drilling question?

“I own 140 acres off of FM 204 1/2 mile north of Falls City Texas and on the west side of highway 181 and in Karnes County not Wilson county, FM 204 is the county line. I’ve noticed on the RRC website that there seems to be no drilling going on in that small area. My land was leased in 2008 by EOG they have most of that area leased but no drilling. Does any one know why they are not drilling in this area? I have tried calling them but no response.”


Contact Jeremy if you haven't already, he may have an answer for you, he has answered my questions in the past. Be patient, many of us in the Hobson area are waiting on EOG as well, as I understand it, mid 2013 is an approximate timeline.

Jeremy W. Harder
Karnes County Land Office
EOG Resources, Inc.
713 E. Calvert
Karnes City, Texas 78118
Phone:(830) 789-4810
Fax: (830) 780-3742
ShoreTel: 24810