Kal Energy Boston Energy

Have some minerals in Williams and Divide County coming out soon. I see that KAL and Boston Energy were the two companies buying most of the minerals in the state sale close to this land. Anybody know anything about these companies and their contact information?

Upon further research it has been suggested that these may be fronts for Continental. Who is currently doing most of the leasing for Continental?

Diamond Resources does most of CRI’s leasing.

Mat

Thanks Mat they are on my list to contact.

Mat Ekblad said:

Diamond Resources does most of CRI's leasing.

Mat

No pronlem Lynn. Diamond does do a majority of the work, but if they are in conflict areas CRI uses another outfit to lease. Diamond would be a good place to start though. Wayne is whom you would want to speak with at Diamond. He heads up the CRI lease program.

Mat

Mat I did receive a call from Great Northern in Bismarck you have any info on them or whom they may be leasing for. I am supposed to contact them tom. I am sure they will disclose whom they are working for but maybe not.

Lynn

Mat Ekblad said:

No pronlem Lynn. Diamond does do a majority of the work, but if they are in conflict areas CRI uses another outfit to lease. Diamond would be a good place to start though. Wayne is whom you would want to speak with at Diamond. He heads up the CRI lease program.

Mat

Great Northern Energy is a nonop lease company. They are a pretty good outfit as well. Depending on the amount of acreage you own, a nonop is just as good as a operating lease holder. It is whomever can get you the best deal. If you own a large portion of minerals that all fall into a drilling unit you are better off hooking with a operating company, you also have a bit more pull on your terms.

Mat

Thanks Mat. I have sent email to Great Northern, Diamond, and the company that you work for with the township location information. Will see what kind of response I recieve.

Mat Ekblad said:

Great Northern Energy is a nonop lease company. They are a pretty good outfit as well. Depending on the amount of acreage you own, a nonop is just as good as a operating lease holder. It is whomever can get you the best deal. If you own a large portion of minerals that all fall into a drilling unit you are better off hooking with a operating company, you also have a bit more pull on your terms.

Mat