Just offered $500 and 1/5th for 5 years in Rusk Co

My thoughs were 5 years is a bit long and I'm quite sure 20% is on the low end. Anyone else have experiences around A-21 in Rusk Co?

Thanks in advance,

Mike

THREE YRS IS THE CURRENT MKT BUT IF CAN WAIT YOU SHOULD ASK FOR 750/AC OR 25% TO

OFFSET THE YRS SIZE OF YOUR TRACT WILL HELP TO DETERMINE BONUS , IF YOU HAVE OVER 300/AC

YOU MAY REQUIRED LOWER YOUR OFFER ,

I AM ASKING

Thanks for the reply. They said it was $300 but wanted to forego the 2yr follow on and just do it all at once for $500. Also tried to go 25% and it's a no go... Still have a little time to see what happens. Only 12 net acres

IF YOU NEED THE ADDITIONAL 200 TAKE THE 500/AC BUT I WOULD HOLD FOR 3 YRS , YOU MAY A MUST BETTER OFFER AFTER 3 YRS

Mike L. said:

Thanks for the reply. They said it was $300 but wanted to forego the 2yr follow on and just do it all at once for $500. Also tried to go 25% and it's a no go... Still have a little time to see what happens. Only 12 net acres

JOHN SAID :

YOU HAVE VERY LITTLE LEVERAGE WITH ONLY 12AC BUT HOLD TO TO THREE YRS BUT IF YOU NEED THE ADDITIONAL 2000 THE THE 500/AC

Hi Mike

I just received same offer from Sendero Resources Thomas McDonald Survey A21. Was your offer from the same.

Did you proceed with your lease?

Thank you

Patty

Yes Patty we did proceed and sign the lease. Brett Halfman was the landman we dealt with.

Best Regards,

Mike

Patty Stritz said:

Hi Mike

I just received same offer from Sendero Resources Thomas McDonald Survey A21. Was your offer from the same.

Thank you

Patty

Mike L. said:

Yes Patty we did proceed and sign the lease. Brett Halfman was the landman we dealt with.

Best Regards,

Mike

Patty Stritz said:

Hi Mike

Thank you

Patty

Thank you Mike, so you accepted the 5 years?

Yes... he said they would go 3 but for less $$. Mentioned they were lumping it together and doing 5 to elimnate the follow-on. I'm not really dealing with much acreage so I went with it.

Seems like it may get some drilling activity.

We are new to this forum and am glad I found it. The pricing is interesting and we were just offered $300/AC and 20% Royalty in Rusk. Looks like a low ball, so am thinking about going back and ask for $750 plus 21.5% Also, the landman wants a two year extention.

Appreciate any comments and thanks in advance.

we also were offered $500 after turning down $300 for three yeats plus two rewenal and 22%

Howard, where in Rusk County is your mineral interest located and how many acres do you have? Thanks. Jim Herod