Just curious

I am curious and wondering if anyone can tell me what is happening in Slope County in regards to drilling and activity....

I own mineral rights in Township 135 North Range 99 West..sections 29, 30 and 32......

Any information would be appreciated.....

Thanks.....

Gwen W I also have ob 2 of those sections and would like to talk more with you about activity there, you can EM me at deanwoodsend@yahoo.com if you wish to talk by phone EM me then I will send you my phone # Dean Woodsend

We have mineral rights same township and range but sec. 20. I have no info. Any?

I just sigh ed a contract at $150 per acre in 133N 100W. Sec 3 for three (3) years, renew for two(2) @ $250 per acre. 1/6 royalty., all in Slope Co.

As ever, John C. Gross

Madison, SD

5-19-2012.

we have rights in 136/104-had some offers a while ago but they were very small offers--it seem as though companies are starting to move around out of the Baken-hope for a good offer soon

Merry

I was contacted in February......by Marathon ....and have leased for three years.....with possibility of renewal for two more....

I was curious to know if there was actually any activity happening......but was told that it will probably be 3-5 years....

I have rights in 135N, 98W, sec 22. I leased my rights last June to Hallidor for 3 years with a 2 year option. I got $200 per acre with the option at $400.

Hello ,I am a new member . I see John Gross post on 5/21/2012. and am interested in name of company leasing your minerals in 133-100. I have interest in 131-100. 132-100. 134-100. any info would be appreciated. and info on type of payment is extremely important

Hello , I see your post and just joined discussion, and am new to how this all works ,can you tell me any more info on your lease ? company name , how payment is made . I live in area and have leased before but have not been contacted .

John C Gross said:

I just sigh ed a contract at $150 per acre in 133N 100W. Sec 3 for three (3) years, renew for two(2) @ $250 per acre. 1/6 royalty., all in Slope Co.

As ever, John C. Gross

Madison, SD

5-19-2012.

Although a lot of people seem to be suggesting that bank drafts are not honored......I live in Canada....signed a lease with Marathon....and was paid by bank draft....with absolutely no issues.....a three year lease with the option of renewal for two years....

And of two bank drafts I had supposedly been paid with, neither were honored. Possibly your bank draft was because yours came from a huge international and reputable oil company ? When I leased my house lot in Texas I had no problem, they paid by check when I handed over the lease.

Gwen W said:

Although a lot of people seem to be suggesting that bank drafts are not honored......I live in Canada....signed a lease with Marathon....and was paid by bank draft....with absolutely no issues.....a three year lease with the option of renewal for two years....

robert freymiller said:

Hello ,I am a new member . I see John Gross post on 5/21/2012. and am interested in name of company leasing your minerals in 133Nn-100. I have interest in 131-100. 132-100. 134-100. any info would be appreciated. and info on type of payment is extremely important

This is John c gross reporting that the money did not come through, as per terms of the lease. Only now, I find out that many others were in the same situation. What to do and when is the question. The 45 day wait period was to allow time to check title, etc. That was all ok, but the money (check) never arrived . I was told my lease was never recorded in SLOPE county. Any advise from anyone would be appreciated!!!

John c Gross, sd. Ph 605 256-4110

I had negotiated with a landman on behalf of Chesapeake for awhile. After an unusually long waiting period, payment was never made and they backed out of the deal. The original lease was returned to me and nothing was recorded. This was in January. I have heard nothing since. I'm beginning to lose hope that I will be leasing these rights anytime in the near future.

Here's to hoping I'm wrong.

Chris