Juneau Energy

We were just informed that Juneau purchased the mineral right lease in Sept. 2014 we signed with EOG over 2 years ago. EOG did not not start drilling before selling the lease to Juneau. The initial 3 year term expires in Nov 2015. Does anyone have any insight as to the plans that Juneau has to drill in the Brazos for the leases they purchased. We have not heard any news nor were we even told that the lease was sold. We are curious if our property will ever be drilled and start producing. I've emailed Juneau but s far I don't have a response.

Thanks

Juneau permitted three horizontal wells in Brazos county along the river (Abstract A-11) in October - all set up to be drilled from same pad,

They have yet to move in a rig based on my sources.

I would try called Juneau instead of emailing - better chance of getting someone to talk to you.

As an aside, Juneau has two producing Woodbine wells in Houston Co that they operate (purchased wells from Cabot) plus have permitted several other Woodbine wells in that same area (and have drilled two).

PDF attached shows the permit locations for Juneau Energy in both Brazos and Houston Counties.

1214-JuneauPermits.pdf (372 KB)

You probably already checked this out but figured I would send it along to you anyway.

Strong management team with a lot of experience and expertise.

http://www.juneauenergy.com/

1212-JuneauEnergyRelease_09.18.14.pdf (97.4 KB) 1213-JuneauEnergyCabotPurchasePressRelease_10.23.14.pdf (143 KB)

Hi all,

has anyone heard of any updates on this? I have reached out to Juneau and they indicated that they respond to leases about 30 days prior to expiration. We are at that point and have not heard anything and they are not responding to my latest messages. At this point I'm not sure if they will drill, renew the lease, or just let it expire. Any thoughts or insight would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Phil