Johnston County, OK - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

http://imaging.occeweb.com/OG/Well%20Records/1DD0A364.pdf

Welcome to the new members of the Johnston County mineral discussion group. We welcome your comments at any time.

My wells are the Ross 29H in 4 South 5 East section 29. Ross 1-29h had its first production in February of 2012. And they have spudded wells 2,3 and 4. I really thought I would have received a division order by now. I did get a notification of a forced pooling at the end of December. I also have interest in section 30 but don’t think they are doing anything there. Anybody with more info? Tom

Anybody know what is going on in section 29 and 30 in 4S5E. Ross in 29 and mercer in 30? Thanks, Tom

Can any one tell me whats going on with well Camp Creek 1-29H in 29-4S-4E I saw where it has been completed. Thanks

Sally,

I notice that first production began on December 20, 2012. The rate was 6 barrels of oil and 1897000 cu ft of gas per day. Under Oklahoma law, the operator has 6 months to begin paying. If they don't pay by then, they have to pay 12% interest on arrears. Normally, you receive a division order about two months before they begin to pay. If everything proceeds normally, you should get the division order around April and get your first check around the first of July. The first check usually covers the first four months of production. Larry Staples

Lawrence-

Thanks for the info. Do they consider that well very productive?

Sally

Sally,

The oil is much less than some wells but the nat gas production looks good. They are getting 1897000/day with a 29/64 choke. That means the flow is only 45% open. At 100% choke the well could produce considerably more nat gas than 1897000,which is pretty good to begin with.. I'm not sure how they decide to set the choke. I do know they can open it up more if they decide to. Larry

Sally, I forgot to mention that you won't know just how good the well is until you get your first check. How much a well pays depends partly upon the amount nat gas liquids they get. The nat gas liquids sell at a higher price than dry nat gas. As far as I know, they never show the nat gas liquid content on a completion report. But your check stub will show that.Larry

Larry

Thanks so much for the information.

Sally

Anyone notice how the BARNES 6-3H well is being drilled.

The SHL is in section 8 04S 04E, but the BHL is in 6 04S 04E. The path goes from section 8 to section 7 to section 6.

Daniel, on XTO’s royalty checks, in the product codes do they put the pure gas in along with the NGL’s ? In my check I got they show O for oil, R for residue, F for Fuel and L for natural gas liquids. Was no G product code. Maybe they have not sold the pure gas yet. What do you think? Tom

Tom,

I saw the same thing. I noticed "F" was new and has a pretty good BTU rating. "R", I think is methane, propane, octane, etc. I think "L" is wet gas and "F" is dry gas and the good stuff. I was going to ask them, but have not done so yet. Too many 'honey do' projects.

Ok Daniel, if you find out more let me know. Tom

Tom,

I posted this is the Marshall forum, but I should have posted it here. I like the idea that the CANEY and UPPER SYCAMORE formation are 'oil-rich' formations.

BNK's President and Chief Executive Officer, Wolf Regener commented:"With the recently announced signing of the Purchase and Sale Agreement with XTO Energy Inc. for the sale of our Tishomingo Field assets in Oklahoma, other than the Caney and upper Sycamore formations, for $147.5 million in cash, post-closing, the Company will be well positioned to maximize what we believe will be outstanding opportunities in the oil-rich Caney and upper Sycamore formations and to pursue our exciting European projects with or without partners. The test results from the first Caney wells have been encouraging and we look forward to drilling the next wells, where the first of them is about to begin drilling. Completion of the sale transaction with XTO Energy Inc. is subject to customary closing conditions. If those conditions are satisfied, the transaction is expected to close in late April, 2013.

Read more here: http://www.heraldonline.com/2013/03/26/4725048/bnk-announces-4th-quarter-and.html#storylink=cpy

Tom,

I'm lookin. Here is a nice picture to look at in the mean time.

http://imaging.occeweb.com/AP/CaseFiles/OCC4329384.PDF

Does anyone know when production is to start at the HAGOOD WELL located in the NW/4, section 22-4S-4E. I was there on April 16, 2013 at 10AM, the gate was open but no one was there. Every thing is in place and ready to go. Our family was about 18 acres of Mineral Rights there. Just wondering.

George,

It went into production on Feb 1st '13.

http://imaging.occeweb.com/OG/Well%20Records/1DD0D286.pdf

Daniel, Thanks, this will help the clan.

Daniel, I have had the Ross wells division order for about 3 months now and still no payout. I emailed the division order dept and they said they would ask the analyst and get back to me. I wonder what is the problem. Tom