John Welch League A-90

My wife has just inherited some mineral rights in this location and can’t find the property. Can anyone help with the location.

Mr. Gest,

I am going to the court house later today and will get a location of the survey for you. Try to find out how many net acres they are trying to lease from you. Lease prices are going up in Houston County. The company that is trying to lease from you is important.

Mr. Stewart,

Thank you for the help, we have 37.5 acres.

Mr. Gest,

The John Welch A-90 is south of Lovelady and is a few miles north east of a small town name Weldon. This is one of the "hot areas" of Houston County. You should get at lease 1/5 royalty and around $750/net acre bonus money at least. Be careful as there are several companies that are partners and are not going to bid against themselves.

Mr. Stewart,

Thank you so much for the information. I think that we will be able to locate it now, Pat.

Walter Stewart said:

Mr. Gest,

The John Welch A-90 is south of Lovelady and is a few miles north east of a small town name Weldon. This is one of the "hot areas" of Houston County. You should get at lease 1/5 royalty and around $750/net acre bonus money at least. Be careful as there are several companies that are partners and are not going to bid against themselves.