Jo Ann well information

Mayes Group. Roughly time equivalent to the Osage.

Hey Y’all! I hope all is well! I am hearing a lot of chatter about Continental doing some more drilling in 2N 4W. I am not supposed to share too much as I have an insider at CLR.

Hey M.W. how are you? So just giving us a little tease? We are getting some more action over around the old Poteet .

Michael & Michael, you both are piquing my interest and I’d bet that others have their antennae up and ready too. (Haven’t used this ‘new’ format before & don’t really like it.). Refresh my memory, Michael, where are the Poteet’s? Sec 9? Wondering if the ‘new’ Continental interest is in other formations behind pipe or new sections?! Anybody? More hints please… Thanks

S_D_…you are definitely not alone in not caring for the new forum format! Several have complained and I have done more than my share of that. Many have dropped out of regular visits but there are still some great people on here…many of which are well educated about mineral rights. I believe the Poteet wells started with #1 on section 17 2n 4w and later I believe they started on section 8 and came down through 17. Then I believe there was at least one that started on section 5 and came down through 8, 5 and into 17. I’m sure some like Michael (Hutch) as some of us old time forum members call him can tell you more about the Poteets than I can.

Hi, S.D. I remember you from a few years back. The Poteet #1 is a single section well in 17-2n/4w that went online in 2012, still making a few bucks a month. Poteets 2-10 are multi-unit wells in 17 & 20-2n/4w completed in 2015, still chugging along. Continental recently started spudding the Forrest wells 3-7 in 5,8 & 17- 2n/4w. Also they are permitted for the Condit #4 in 5,8 & 17- 2n/4w. My interest is in section 17 only, not complaining but just getting a small piece of the pie

Most of 2n-4w developed for Woodford. Still Ltd of Springer & Sycamore (Mississippi) wells to be drilled.

SD…Scratch all that I told you about the Poteets. I told you Hutch would know much more about it. His first baby Poteet #1 pretty much started all the excitement for us down in the diggins in 2n 4w.