Jefferson County, TX - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

Jefferson County, TX oil & gas discussion group. Share your experience regarding lease bonus, royalty rates, drilling activity, and oil & gas news.

Is anyone else under lease to Samson Lone Star?

No. I have recently received an inquiry from a landman on Samson's behalf.

We Negotiated our lease with J. mark Smith & Associates. 3 hear lease, 1/4 royalty and $300 Net Mineral Acre Bonus. Hope this helps! What area of Jefferson Cou th?

3 year lease!

My lease recently expired and is not being renewed by Ballard Exploration. I have the mineral rights to 5.119 acres in Wescalder Fig Acres. Does anyone know of another company leasing in Beaumont right now?

I am still looking to lease my 5.119 acres in Westcalder Fig Acres Subdivision, a part of the A. Savery League, A-46.

Any help would be appreciated.

Anything going on in Jefferson County? Have an offer to lease, wondering what a typical bonus is these days.

I haven't heard anything from anyone wanting to lease my 5.1 acres in Beaumont.

My Uncle who passed away in 2012 and my Father who passed away in 2009 were receiving royalties. I can find the files on Texas files, but have no idea how to proceed with finding out what’s going on with the payments. Any ideas would be helpful.

The following is a sponsored (paid) promotional notice:

If you own minerals in Texas or New Mexico, consider attending the NARO – Texas convention in San Antonio July 18-20, 2018. They have a great agenda, good speakers, and the cost is reasonable. This year also includes a special session for New Mexico mineral owners. The current agenda draft is attached, and a link to their signup and information page is http://www.naro-us.org/event-2824234

Attachment: 2018-04-30%20-%20NARO-TX%20Convention%20Agenda%20%28Hyatt%29%20invite.pdf