JackFork Land - Lease Offer

Hello All! I received a letter from JackFork Land regarding a well proposal on behalf of Gulfport. Horizontal well in from the surface section 27-4N-6W to a bottom hole loading in section 2-3N-6W. Depending on royalty ranges from $0 - $1600/nma 3 year lease.

Has anyone else received a letter?

One of my brothers received a letter yesterday. Guessing my letter is in the mail.

Are those offers for the Angela South wells? Those wells are already in drilling mode. Or something new? Section 2-3N-6W was pooled in November 2023. Sec 3 was pooled in January for the same options.

$1600 1/8th, $1350 3/16ths, $1000 1/5th, $0 1/4. Many of us would have chosen the highest royalty. Bonus would have been insignificant.

I’m confused on whether to answer to one of the 5 options on the well proposal let from Jackford Land or do nothing and wait on a pooling order? If I do nothing will I be included:offered a pooling order? Angela South 1-27X02H Section 27-4N-6W, 34-4N-6W, 3-3N-6W, 2-3N-6W. Grady County Oklahoma. Thank you.

You can wait on pooling to see if non-operators may want to offer you better terms. If you decide to be subject to the pooling, be sure you respond in writing within 20 days of the date of the order.