Jack County, TX - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

Well that was a timely posting early.

http://webapps.rrc.state.tx.us/DP/drillDownQueryAction.do?fromPublicQuery=Y&name=MCCONNELL&univDocNo=487804207

Streve Mabry,

I just now noticed your post from July 6, 2013 to me. My apologies to you. Some MR Forum emails I do no receive and this was one of them. Your properties A-465, A-544, A-1559 are in the Antelope area of Jack County or the northwest part of Jack County Texas. I am including a GIS map of those Absracts.

Clint Liles

Steve Mabry,

Abstract-571 is in northeast Jack County. GIS map enclosed.

Clint Liles

Has any one been approached by Tamara Ford about leasing your land? Haven’t heard of her but wanted some insight?

Anybody out there getting royalty checks from Newark E&P?

Pecan One, I get them but not much this past year

Debbie,

My mother in law received her first one today. I list the Oil and price per barrel (symbol "O", it lists gas and price per MCF symbol "G" and it list liquids and price per barrel ( I assume) (Symbol "L"). Liquids is priced at around .70 cents per what? they list like 4000 is that btu's? I thought liquids were priced per gallon and it was around $15-20/barrel. Any clue?

Patrick

Patrick,

Sorry I really don't understand all that stuff either. They are very nice there though and I'm sure would explain it all to you if you give them a call.

Debbie

P.S. Let me know what you find out

Is there any new drilling activity in Jack county ? If so what part of the county ?

Steve,

I doubt there’s any new activity in the barnett. I work in oilfields and my company is outta spring town n we haven’t been in the barnett for a few months. West tx, south tx pretty much the only fields really running right now and everyone is operating at reduced rate. I have a few leases with plug wells in jack that i had a lease signed on n they never did anything with for the last 3 years.

Hey Steve,

Check out this link. These are the latest approved drilling permits for Jack County.

http://www.mineralrightsforum.com/forum/topic/show?groupUrl=jack-county-tx-oil-gas&id=4401368%3ATopic%3A359405&xg_source=msg&groupId=4401368%3AGroup%3A97316&page=1#comments

Clint Liles

Does anyone have any information on the Ruth Wells? They were producing pretty good back in 2012 and 2013 but last year barely received anything except the saltwater minimal checks

My lease will expire in Feb.Is there any interest out of the Z.M Short and the H.D.Thomas Survery,A864,Jack County (110 ac.)

thanks

sonny

Sonny,

Who was leasing it? I see newark is in the area

i also have 110 ac,in jack county and the company I leased to,is not
doing anything,and the lease is up next week,would like to release with a company that is drilling,thanks sonny

the lease was for 3yrs and the company was Cholla.

juat cking in the see if there was anything going on in northern

Jack County? thanks

Anyone with a mineral interest in the Wm. McDonald survey in North Jack County should be aware of the fact that the producer is trying to change the mineral interests per centages. There has been no legal document that would permit that. In fact, the old leases dating back to the late forty;s have a 90 day clause which all have been violated. Contact me at lindon_smith@hotmail.com.

Mr. Smith, if you don't mind me asking, who is the operator?

Rife Energy