J c roper lease

ANYONE WITH INFO ON ANY ACTIVITY IN THE W.C. DALRYMPLE SURVEY/J.H. MOORE SURVEY LOCATED IN WISE COUNTY? HAVE RECEIVED OFFER FOR MY MINERAL RIGHTS ON THE J C ROPER LEASE.

Cannot locate the surveys you have listed without their respective abstract numbers (e.g. A-15). In the meantime, attached is a PDF showing all permits in past 6 months in Wise County.

2250-WiseCoPermitspast6months.pdf (2.01 MB)

Thanks, Przzz.

The abstract A-253

Thanks for the Abstract number. Attached is some info on the Devon Roper 1H on this survey. Map shows horizontal location. Completion info shows not a bad well - just low liquids. Production graph shows a steady production profile (prod datea plotted on log scale in monthly cum volumes. The cum production to date on this well is at top of this graph.

Well is making about 10 MMCF and 100 BC per month right now (or 330 MCF and 3-4 BC per day).

Rough (and I stress rough since I am not a petroleum engineer) would indicate that this well would make about 3 BCF and 20 MBC over its total lifetime (stretching out well past 2030).

One could assume that any other wells drilled on in this area would have similar EUR profiles and value. But with gas prices so low, I doubt that there wells are economic at this time (but who knows about the future).

Hope this helps.

2247-WiseCoA253Plat.pdf (4.09 MB) 2248-DevonRoper1HCompletion.pdf (27.2 KB) 2249-DevonRoper1HProductionGraph.pdf (55.6 KB)

Przzz, thanks for the info. Very helpful.

No problem.

Carolyn Richardson said:

Przzz, thanks for the info. Very helpful.