J c gorman A-285 Harrison Co Tx

Anyone know if any actual drilling going on in this area.

mary ann

I've seen re-work rigs on the roads. But i haven't seen where they went.

Hello Mary,

I have checked the RR Commission website from 12/01/2012 thru 08/02/2013 for a permit for Abstract-285 (Harrison County, Texas) and find none listed. I am posting a link to all permits issued from12/01/2012 thru 08/02/2013. 5 pages to go through........ All permits have Abstract #'s on them.

http://webapps2.rrc.state.tx.us/EWA/drillingPermitsQueryAction.do?p...

Clint Liles

Mr. Clint is the KING of the RR Commission site!

Hello Jack,

What you been up to today? Them folks driving up and down the road with those workover rigs are probably lost. Or maybe they were looking for 1 of your wells. I enjoyed our visit at Longview last week. Can't believe you being an Aggie and Charles Mallory being a Longhorn and you 2 didn't fight. You'll got along real well although the X sheriff was sitting between you two. hahahaha

Clint Liles

Jack hodges said:

Aggies and Longhorns get along OK most of the time. bottom line, we're Texans except when it's football season. By the way, the sheriff had his hands on his pistol just in case anything got out of control. he would have left with a couple knots on our heads.

oh also... i saw a workover on an old Basa well or maybe it was Bowles well a couple weeks ago. not sure if it did any good. the well is next to the county garbage dump on farm road 31 just before you get to elysian fields.

Clint Liles said:

Hello Jack,

What you been up to today? Them folks driving up and down the road with those workover rigs are probably lost. Or maybe they were looking for 1 of your wells. I enjoyed our visit at Longview last week. Can't believe you being an Aggie and Charles Mallory being a Longhorn and you 2 didn't fight. You'll got along real well although the X sheriff was sitting between you two. hahahaha

Clint Liles

Jack hodges said:

Thanks for looking. The family (g-children) have it leased (we don't have a lot) and was just curious if anything was going on. So far we've not heard anything from lease company so felt no royalty (2.00) yet. He He

Mary Ann

Mary,

There is a shut in well just north of A-285 in A-657(API 203-31718 and a producing Horizontal gas well API 203-35118 south of you in A-28. Am enclosing a GIS map of A-285 and surrounding area: