I've never heard of Todco Properties

A gentleman from Todco Properties called my brother today about a lease offer. Of course we’ll do our due diligence about whether the location is already leased or not. I’m very new to this, and have learned a lot from The Forum. Location Section 16, 7N Township, 3W Range, McClain county. Could someone please help me to see if this location has benn leased? And then show me where you got the information and what to look for? Is this an honest company? Many Thanks ahead of time!

Todco Properties is a leasing agent that has been around for a long time. They are working for someone who wishes to remain anonymous at this time. (commonly done) Since Continental just filed a spacing case for the Caney and Mayes reservoirs, I suspect it might be them. Continental has also filed leases in that section in the last few years. You may get more interest from other leasing agents. You can choose to lease or you can hope for a forced pooling which many of us also like.

There may be hundreds of owners in that section, so you may only have a small amount of acres.

You may find this booklet helpful. 0_Royalty-Owners-Booklet-112020.pdf (6.8 MB)

1 Like

Like Martha said, they been in business long time. Located in Norman.

My mother leased through them many times over the years with very positive experiences. They are very reliable.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.