Item of interest - Lavaca County

From Yahoo message boards / Magnum Hunter ...

Please verify ..

Sable Hunter 1440 BOED, Oryx over 1500 BOED I encourage all of you longs to listen to the presentation just posted. Major Notes: Sable Hunter(50% ownership) a 17 stage just came on line at 1440 BOED the BEST well to date for MHR. The Oryx Hunter(42%) 22 stages will be into production in the next 3 days and Gary stated the both combined will be 3000 BOED quick math puts Oryx around 1560. This is massive. We are only at 6000 BOED total now. These 2 wells will be a 23% total company BOED increase. Huge!!!!! Marcellus - 5 new wells at 100% MHR ownership coming on line NEXT WEEK. 100% ownership going into MHR own pipeline for delivery. Utica- Blazing hot bed of activity. This is the place to be. MHR is smack dab in the middle of the wet gas(the ultimate place to be). Longs our day is coming and shorty well the best I can say is - Cover

I encourage all of you longs to listen to the presentation just posted. Major Notes: Sable Hunter(50% ownership) a 17 stage just came on line at 1440 BOED the BEST well to date for MHR. The Oryx Hunter(42%) 22 stages will be into production in the next 3 days and Gary stated the both combined will be 3000 BOED quick math puts Oryx around 1560. This is massive. We are only at 6000 BOED total now. These 2 wells will be a 23% total company BOED increase. Huge!!!!! Marcellus - 5 new wells at 100% MHR ownership coming on line NEXT WEEK. 100% ownership going into MHR own pipeline for delivery. Utica- Blazing hot bed of activity. This is the place to be. MHR is smack dab in the middle of the wet gas(the ultimate place to be). Longs our day is coming and shorty well the best I can say is - Cover

What town is this well close to?

Oryx Hunter

Magnum Hunter

Lavaca County

1.8 miles in a west direction from Moulton

---

Sable Hunter

Magnum Hunter

Lavaca County

3.65 miles in a southwest direction from Moulton

Good for Moulton - I think they needed some activity around there...some years back they closed the automobile dealership.