My family originates from several big original colony names in Tennessee, Oklahoma, and New Mexico. I have found all the original land patents, Homestead certs, etc, but tracking down all the severed mineral rights since that time is literally impossible. Names have changed, LLc and private companies have been created, etc. as far as Oklahoma and there OK land website that does contain images and documents, unfortunately my family has thousands all over and it’s become extremely costly to pay to view each one let alone the ones that have multiple documents attached connected to hundreds of names added throughout each marriage since 1909. I have found 1 so far on my grandfather’s side, but my grandmothers side, is much bigger as far as land ownership during that time and land purchases starting in Oklahoma and going through up to New Mexico creating a certain trail. I’m trying not to give the names for a reason. Can anyone guide me on next steps or is there a pm section where I might be able to discuss this more in debt with a professional or land esq.?