Isom Springs Oil Field

oil

Do you have a section ,township , and range

Gary, please please don't sell. The offers I get per acre never exceed 3 years or so of the income I have been getting per acre from wells. Some offers are actually lower than a lease bonus offer! I have made the decision to participate in every acre I can afford for even more income than lease royalty. Since your property is included in a former oil field you have excellent chance of very good oil production when drilled again. Get familiar with the Oklahoma Corporation Commission website. The other discussion thread has lots of good info from folks who are way more knowledgeable than I about OCC and other sources of info around your property. Basically any part of Marshall County has potential in one geological layer or another.

Gary,

Here's a link to County records:

http://okcountyrecords.com/search.php?county=048

Gary, you may have to call this phone # and ask for help.

Marshall County Clerk's Office-580)7953220

Clint Liles

I am delighted to see the link to Marshall County records and will check it out BUT it may not have the older transfers. My sisters and I spent weeks in Madill and Tishomingo tracking down all deed info. Good luck, though, maybe all the older transfers are there!