Is Hess Oil likely to have Multiple Wells in Wheelock Township?

Hi I am new to this site. Our family has mineral rights & land in Wheelock Township, Williams Co. ND. We have been fortunate to share on 5 wells producing for the last couple years. We live in Indiana and have heard of Multiple Well Pads etc. Does anyone know if this is likely?

If you gave an actual legal description, township, range and section, someone might be able to give you some good information. The parameters for your question may as well be asking for the whole of Williams county or the western half of North Dakota.

If you have 5 wells in one or two spacings and they were drilled in the last couple years, it's likely you already have multi-well pads. Have you looked at the GIS server map on the NDIC O&G site?

The location is 156 / 98 sections 24, 28, 29 and 16. I really appreciate you helping me out. - Dave

Thank you for the note to research the GIS server, and I will study this for more information. The wells that we have minerals in each have names - Ron Viall 1-25H, Go-Vinger 2116H-1, Bergstrom 2-28H, Dustin Brose 2-29H. There is presently one well on each site. Thanks again! - Dave

Dave B said:

The location is 156 / 98 sections 24, 28, 29 and 16. I really appreciate you helping me out. - Dave

Dave, you are not too far from some multi-well pads. The wells that I looked at seem to me to be good solid wells but not real attention grabbers. I would not expect to be at the head of the line for infill drilling, but I don't run Hess, it's just my opinion. I hope you gets some more wells sooner rather than later.