Invest in the well vs. collecting royalty & lease fee

Is it ever advisable for a minerals owner to invest or participate in a well in a known good-producing area versus just collecting 3/16 royalty & the lease fee?

We have participated in several wells and would be glad to go over it with you.

Ron, I would sure like to discuss the well participation further. I suppose I would be paying my share of well maintenance as long as the well produces? Items such as tank battery repair, down-hole repairs, etc ? If I own 10 acres in a section but want to invest 1% of the well cost, I suppose I would be investing in the whole section & would earn 1% of the production after expenses plus get nearly full price for my 10 acres production?

Ron McKenzie said:

We have participated in several wells and would be glad to go over it with you.

Randy I sent a friend request in upper right hand corner of this page to you with my phone # . Call and I will go over the process with you .

I talked to both Tim Springs, (who grass leases mine) and also owns places to the east of mine and also owns land west of Eldorado, and Randy Braker. They both told me that the Braker well is choked down to 150 barrels a day. Randy said that they have another one staked, but are not drilling till it rains enough to fill up some tanks and get water in the lake that Creta Water Supply pumps from. The Braker well is 3 miles west and 1 mile south of my place. The lease on me runs out in December. Hopefully it will rain before then.