Interested in selling 10 NRA in Blaine County

I own 10 NRA in Blaine County located at T19N, R12W: Sec 10. I am interested in selling. I’ve been offered $3000 per acre, but this guy wanted me to sign a Mineral Deed with only a 1/3 down payment, so I sent his check back to him and told him I wouldn’t sign anything without payment in full… Haven’t heard back from him, so I’m assuming he was trying to con me out of my interest in the well… My question is… Does anyone know a reputable buyer that I could get in touch with to see if there is any purchasing interest in these mineral rights? I hope I’m not breaking any rules by asking this… Thanks for any help you could offer… Steve

There is a MarketPlace tab on the Forum. You could post there. Your royalty amount or un-leased status will guide the offers. Wise of you to demand payment in full unless they are using a reliable third party who will hold escrow funds.

I just sold my mineral interests a week ago, had a similar offer as to taking half with other half to be paid when they received the original deed, i.e. the notarized original. I had previously sent them a copy of the notarized deed marked in big letters “COPY” with the agreement that I would send the original once full payment (wire transfer to my bank, NO CHECKS) was received. After all, a wire transfer is secure and can be done in a few hours instead of waiting for a check. As others have said, do not EVER send the original deed until you have full payment or the money is held in escrow. That’s my advice. When then said the buyer didn’t do business that way I told them it was a deal breaker, I receive the payment in full or the deal was dead, they sent the money. I don’t think I’m supposed to suggest a buyer on this forum but I’ll try to send a PM with their name.

I appreciate your help!

FYI I worked with Jason at Great Southern Minerals LLC you can look them up. I’m glad to share any information I can that will be helpful. I went through hell over the past 2 years looking to sell my minerals.

I understand… Thanks again for the info…

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.