Intent to retain mineral rights

Is there an actual form to file stating intent to retain mineral rights?

There is no specific required form to preserve mineral rights in California, but there are requirements for what the notice must contain. See, California Civil Code section 880.330 which sets out the requirements.

Hope this helps.

Thank you Jean!I appreciate it.