Inquiry for attorney Services for NG lease negotiation in PA

I checked the “Directories” listing on this site and don’t find attorneys for Pennsylvania. Does anyone have a recommendation for an attorney(s) knowledgeable of lease pricing and negotiation terms?

You could try the Pennsylvania Bar Association’s Lawyer Referral Service, that you can access here:

https://www.pabar.org/site/For-the-Public/Find-a-Lawyer

Thank you, I will do that. I am hoping someone with personal positive experience with a lawyer or legal firm might share their experience and provide a reference. In the last go-around I dealt with one self professed “expert” and was terribly disappointed. The second firm I engaged was experienced in the arena but the lawyer handing my lease was a newbie and appeared unmotivated.

Again, thanks for your response.

We are looking for an attorney to help us add beneficiaries to our lease

I am not an attorney, but it is probably more appropriate to get the wording right in your estate planning documents. The ownership of the mineral rights is the important factor, not so much a lease on those properties. Contact an estate attorney in the state in which you own minerals rights and they can advise.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.