Inherrated land with 1/2 the mineral rights

Since inherriting my land that had 1/2 the oil and mineral rights, I searched all other recorded owners including my family, I re-claimed all /100% oil and mineral rights (and air rights), being they were unused 20 plus years. I have run a public notice ....what do I do next? Is there somewhere other than the county that I need to record my ownership?

If you've ran public notice for the required amount of time, you need to file a statement of claims, along with a copy of the publication, and an affidavit from said publication stating the dates the notice was ran, in the county where the property is located. You should be squared away after that, but I am not an attorney.

I'm assuming this is in Kansas?