Inherited noble county minerals

S4 T24 R1W NE In noble county, Oklahoma, does anyone know if this area is active? I just found out I have mineral interests in the ne, of this s,t,r, just trying to find if this area is producing or if it’s dried up? I am new here and hoping someone will have more information on this area! Thanks in advance! James

@Jimmy, it looks like there are at least 3 wells producing in this area. The Serge well api 35-103-24423, and the Don Caughlin wells, api 35-103-24051 and 35-103-24162. You can check for recent production at https://oktap.tax.ok.gov/oktap/web/_/#2

1 Like

Thankyou so much for your reply! I appreciate your time , I have inherited 13 different wells from my late father and the estate lawyer has had 18 months to get this done so I am trying to do everything myself, again may your day be blessed! James

I am still having a hard time finding the operators in this area, can anyone help thanks James

You can look up the name of each of the wells on the OCC well records site. Test

Put the name of the well in the Lease Name box.

I find it helpful to sort by Eff/Test Date. Then you can see the time history of the well. 1073 form is the change of operator, so you can look up 1002A for the completion report that lists the original operator and then any subsequent sales.

Ok thankyou I do my best

James - The website ShaleXP shows that the Serge well and the Don Caughlin wells are operated by Koda Operating. Their phone number is 918-551-6545.

I have called every number that is listed for any operator in this area, nobody responds! Maybe these wells are dried up ! I done as much research online that I know what to do , so I am stump , the lawyer in my late father trust are not responding, I guess they have know idea , since my interest in this area goes Unnoticed? Would the funds go to the state, if there is any money, I do know that this is overwhelming for a layman sort of speak , I appreciate this site with every one advice, I am guessing that I need to go to the court house and run title for these area ! Because I looked online and have come to a dead end! Well again thankyou

Which wells are you still missing? Do you have names or API numbers?

@Jimmy, here is some more contact info for Koda Operating. They are out of Texas.

KODA OPERATING LLC

17521 US HWY 69S

STE 100

TYLER, TX 75703-5596

Office phone: (903) 730-6080

1 Like

Thanks everyone! All I have is a mineral deed from trust to ownership, NE /4 sec 4-T24N-R1W , property no. 501945001. And that’s it ! I do know my dad started one of these fields, I ran his name and just not able to find what I need! Again thanks everybody

That was the company I called and talk to the division order department and getting the ball game rolling! Again I appreciate everyone help !!!

Does this mean that a Trust deeded property to your father? Or, did your father deed the property to his trust? If it is in the trust already then you should have a fairly simple process assuming it is a probate avoidance trust. If he held it in his personal name you may be looking at a probate.

This post is not legal, tax or investment advice. Reading or responding to this post does not create an attorney/client relationship.

It was a trust and I what to thank everyone for helping me ! I have gotten this done today ! I found the operator number and have the division oder on it way ! I have talked to the division oder department and everything is in a roll! Again thankyou for your time and sharing your knowledge with me! Sincerely James B White , 11 well to go , different states

Excellent! You do not have to sign a division order in OK in order to get paid. But they do want your W-9 back. Here is the way to do it.

[M_Barnes] , thankyou this form is awesome, I have not been a land man in over 20 years, I did spend 10 years working with different companies buying leases and running title ect, the estate lawyers should of taken care of this 28 months ago, but it is what it is , at least there is kindness in this form, and now I got 11 more well to go through out the ark la Tex ,

1 Like

Awesome certificate. Our families got there just a bit later. Fun side note. My grandmother’s dear friend designed the state flag. She was an artist. I have one of the earliest watercolors painted by the artist. Need to get it to the historical museum!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.