Inherited mineral rights out of state

I live in California and have inherited mineral rights in le’flore county Oklahoma. I understand that I need to transfer the deed in this county. Can anyone please suggest an attorney that can help me with this matter? Thank you

You should contact an Abstract company in LeFlore County. I believe Poteau is the county seat.

There’s several abstract companies in Leflore county, Adams Abstract and Leflore County Title. You could also call the county clerks office, sometimes they can be of assistance.

The best attorney I have found in Oklahoma is: Cody McPherson at Mahaffey & Gore.
They are Oil & Gas attorneys and I have deal with Cody for over 20 years.
405-236-0478 300 NE 1st Street. Oklahoma City, OK 73104 Tell him that Virginia Pflum from TX told you. I have deal with a lot of attorney’s and when I found Cody, I never looked for another one as he has always been great and don’t run up a big bill.