Inherited mineral rights in OK Custer, Blaine, Dewey county

Thanks for that, I tried and tried until midnight last night to look up those coordinates to no avail. I tried inputing under legal. I even hit the ALL choice on that first section and nothing still came up. How did you find that?

Continental did lease much of that area in 15&16. The leases had a 2 year option on them. Continental exercised the option on some of the earlier leases but then quit a year or so ago. Continental is currently leasing in section 25-14-16 so maybe they are working their way back into the area. Citizen had also leased in the area but for now they are only purchasing, not leasing.

1 Like

ā€œLeasenameā€ is another word for ā€œwell nameā€.

Which one are you trying to input? remember that you have to use leading zeros at times.

1-1N-1W. would be 0101N01W I the legal location box

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry, I meant to type "that lease according to the appraisal and the royalty check is held by CARBON ECONOMY.

Thanks for that information. I did see that and we have confirmed that tract. I do have a question with regards to United Energy Trading LLC. One tract 35 14N 16W it shows under the OK Tax commission gross production that company is listed. That company according to the OCC site is the only company listed showing Public Gross Production . But we are informed that the lease is held by Caron Economy and that it is "held by production and operated by Carbon Economy. That is not the company listed on that site. And Carbon Economy has not responded to any questions for release of information. Can anyone explain this? Is this normal?

CARBON ECONOMY LLC PO BOX 1187 ENID, OK 73702

They are still listed as the operator. They are listed as the operator on both the OCC and the Gross Production sites. Send a certified return receipt letter with the green card so you know who received it. Tell them that you informing them of a change in ownership. Address it to the Division Order department.

1 Like