Inherited mineral right 34-23-3

I received notification of mineral check from Petroquest. they forwarded to Unclaimed Property, I filed and received. I need a starting place, attorney, landman, to find out what is going on. this started in 1967 when Grandmother passed, ideas? thoughts?

Bob Buchannan in Pawnee is great for what you are looking to do.

Is he Attorney or a land person? I contacted abstract company with questions, they were helpful, but I don't think I am really looking for an abstract. I have visited Pawnee County Courthouse, have made copies of lots of documents, still don't know for sure what I have here.